Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Being Prepared

I am so proud of myself! Just the other day, a little bird told me that our storage closet at home could be turned into a really great place for our food storage and emergency-preparedness supplies, which had been cluttering up a section of our bedroom floor. That closet, to make the plan even more ingenius, had been a haven for unnecessary items such as mismatched bed linens, old magazines, etc., that I really needed to set aside for Goodwill or the garbage. Yesterday, I put my little plan into action and now I'm feeling so motivated to build on what I've started and keep rolling on this preparedness issue like I never have before. I'm pumped!

Sorry, I can't share pictures at this time, because I broke my digital camera about a week ago, but as soon as I can, I'll get a photo in.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is awesome, Robin. I love hearing stories like that because they motivate me. That closet sounds familiar to me...I could do the same thing with some of the spaces in my home. Good for you!