Friday, November 2, 2007

Speechless

If a picture is really worth a thousand words, right now I am speechless. I just got my camera back from Best Buy on Monday after it underwent repairs due to an unfortunate accident that was my fault. I actually rejoiced the day I got the news that it was fixed and ready to be picked up, and I vowed to myself that I would be more careful from now on. Well, it worked long enough to take a few practice pictures, but then, just as I wanted to take some shots of the kids heading out the door for trick-or-treating on Halloween night, it began acting possessed. I turned on the camera, and the lens zoomed in and out a couple of times before, ultimately, the thing shut itself off. Needless to say, I was not amused with this "trick". So, back to Best Buy we went yesterday. I sure hope it can be fixed for real this time...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh, that stinks. I know you've been EAGER to get your camera back. I would be too.