Thursday, April 3, 2008

Having a Chocolate Craving?

My friend, Heidi, requested this recipe that I recently told her about. I made these tasty treats for Chris on our 6th anniversary. They were so good I should have NOT made them!

Symphony Brownies
2 brownie mixes
3 Symphony chocolate bars (1/2 lb. size) with toffee and almonds

Prepare brownie mixes (separately) as directed and pour one into a 9x13 pan. Unwrap those 3 Symphony bars and lay them across the top of the first mix and then pour the second mix on top. Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 40 minutes.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks for the recipe. Your new page looks great!

Kristin said...

Thanks for the recipe. I will have to try it sometime. That plus my killer make a mix brownies would be incredible together.

Tell me about "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" when you are done. I have noticed a lot of people reading that lately. Irene Nimerovsky's "Suite Francaise" is another masterpeice I HIGHLY recomend if you ever find the time.

Kristin said...

I like your new blog colors and stuff. Peach is one of my all time favorite colors.

Kelly said...

I could eat that.