Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Mother's Day! (er... Father's Day!)

What exactly do you get the man who so thoughtfully (oh, and generously!) upgraded the family computer right in time for Mother's Day? Well, look no further!



HA HA HA HA HA. (It's going to be a little while before I can stop laughing.)

Actually, while you just THINK this was my version of payback, let me just say that it wasn't anything like that. Chris really does like to bake (when he has the time, of course) and had his eye on one of these not long ago. Since I got a sweet deal on this baby, I think he'll love it even more. Stay tuned!

Happy Father's Day to my talented and loving husband!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

He's going to love it! I got one for Christmas about 7 years ago and I LOVE it! It is one of the things I own that I would replace right away if it ever broke!

Sarah said...

Ha ha! I like your idea of Father's Day presents! So, where did you get your sweet deal?

Robin said...

I have heard that once you have a Kitchenaid you will NEVER have to replace it!

It was on sale at Kohl's and then I had an additional 30% discount on top of that.

Kristin said...

Every serious bakers dream! I almost got Tim a waffle iron but I am not sure that is in the same category.

Kelly said...

Ho exciting! I need a new one. My Kitchen Aid is starting to lose it's power and all the speeds sound like they're on low.

So how much did you end up paying for it after the discount?