Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Day Six--Hanging Out in our Hats




I snapped these pictures of the kids in the morning while we were all enjoying some downtime. I thought they looked so cute!

Tuesday, Grandpa watched the kids so Chris and I could catch a movie. I was excited because it has been a really long time since Chris and I have been to the theater together. I'd been wanting to see Shrek since I'd heard it was coming out. I couldn't believe that I was actually bored during this movie. I wasn't expecting that, since I loved the first Shrek movie and thought the second was OK. But this third one could have put me to sleep and almost did. Chris and I were both disappointed, but at least we got to have some time alone.

Last night, I went with Chris' mom to the temple again. Someone she knows in her ward was going through for the first time. It was a neat experience, as the room was full of people from the ward that were there to support her. It was a peaceful and enjoyable way to spend the evening.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Your kids are adorable. Thanks for the Shrek tip. Don't think I'll be rushing out to see it. The other one you aske about is called The Waitress. It's entertaining, but a turnout is there are a lot of affairs in it. The pie descriptions are clever and funny to hear about in the movie.